Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

This easy to make, over the top Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip will have everyone coming back for seconds! The perfect dessert or appetizer for fall! I’m seriously into dips right now. Like MADLY into dips. I went to Apple Hill this past weekend and bought all the apples. And now, naturally, I am making allthedips to dip them in. This one is the best so far. So here’s the thing. Up until a few weeks ago the thought of pumpkin and apple together seriously grossed me out. Like, YUCK. And then I made this Skinny Pumpkin Dip and I was like OMG this is GOOD! So now I want everything to be pumpkin + apple.
But then there’s my long standing love affair with all things caramel apple. Caramel Apple Empanadas, Caramel Apple Shakes, Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls, Caramel Apple Monkey Bread, and the list goes on…and on…and…you get the idea. So I combined them into this ridiculous dip which is going to rock.your.world. Pinky promise. Read more here:

0 comments: