DIY UNDER BED ROLLING LEGO STORAGE CART

Yesterday I revealed our boys’ shared bedroom space, and today I am sharing a little DIY organizing idea that we did to help store and manage all of the LEGO that seems to come along with having boys. A DIY Under Bed Rolling Lego Storage Cart. Lego is a bit of a Jekyl and Hyde, if you ask me. On the one hand, I love seeing the boys play with mixed lego (not just sets with instructions) as I think it is fabulous for developing their creativity, spacial awareness, and fine motor skills. 
 On the other hand, few things manage to infiltrate your home in quite the same way as lego. I didn’t want to store it down in the playroom with the other toys because I knew that it would get spread from one end of the basement to the other, and burrow itself into the carpet waiting for the first bare feet to attack. Read more here:

0 comments: