How to Get Rid of Blackheads With a Few Simple Steps

Confession time: nothing makes me happy quite like a good old-fashioned magazine, those glossy relics from the days of yore. A few weeks ago, in a box whose insides hadn’t seen the light of day for nearly 20 years, I found a veritable library of ancient fashion and beauty mags. It felt like opening a time capsule from the 90s.
 I didn’t know it, but I was about to embark on an educational journey one that would begin with some awful skin care advice and resultant consequences, but ultimately lead me to a discovery that is nothing short of miraculous. In a 1993 “letters to the beauty editor” feature in a magazine, a reader had sent in a question about getting rid of blackheads at home. Score! I thought to myself. Read more here:

0 comments: