Sparkling Hard Apple Cider Sangria

Sparkling Hard Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect fall drink. Not too sweet, and subtly sparkly, you’ll love each refreshing sip!  My first thought was hallelujah! I can’t wait to wrap my hands around a hot mug of cocoa as I’ve already got big plans to make an epic almond milk/dark chocolate version for Lincoln and myself this year. 
My second thought though? No WAY it’s time for hot chocolate! Leaves are fluttering yet still firmly planted on our trees and, I don’t know about where you live, but we’re still flirting with the lower 70s. No matter where you stand on the hot chocolate or pumpkin spice debate, there’s one fall favorite that remains relevant all fall and season that shall not be named long apples and I’m celebrating this sweet seasonal fruit with Sparkling Hard Apple Cider Sangria! Read more here:

0 comments: