How To Mix Fabric Patterns Like A Pro

Do you see what I see?  Soooo many pretty fabric combinations right? When I sat down to come up with some examples to show you guys how to mix fabric patterns like a pro, I thought it would be quick.  Problem is….I’m sorta like a kid in a candy store when it comes to fabric.  I could look at it all. day. long and love playing around with the different colors and patterns.  So 3 hours later, I’m finally sitting down to write this post after having way too much fun playing with all of the different fabric combinations. 
One of the questions I get from readers most often is how to mix pattern. And since we most often use pattern on the fabrics we use in our home, let’s start there. Of course these tips can be applied to pattern throughout your space too. So let’s get to some easy tips that will have you choosing fabric for your space to add an instant pop of your personality. Read more here:

0 comments: