Strawberry Chicken Salad with Strawberry Balsamic Dressing

A mouthwatering salad with fresh strawberries, cranberries, goat cheese and almonds.  The strawberry balsamic dressing gives it the perfect flavor and is one amazing summer salad! It really is no secret at all that I love a good salad.  It has helped me to keep a healthy diet and maintain my goals that I made at the beginning go the year.   
Of course I have to keep going to the gym and doing crossfit so I can still enjoy a brownie every once in a while, but healthy eating has been key to my weight loss journey. Speaking of the gym.  Let me tell you how my Saturday went down.  I knew that Memorial Day was on Monday.  And in crossfit, they do what is called the MURPH workout.  It is a seriously hard workout.  It consists of a 2 mile run, 100 pull ups, 200 push ups, and 300 air squats. Read more here:

0 comments: