How to Recover Kitchen Chairs

You have NO idea how excited I am for this post. It’s week 5 of the One Room Challenge and that means we are on the last lap of the race. If it’s your first week visiting you should check out Week 1, Week 2, Week 3 and Week 4. I still have a few hefty things to complete but I work well under pressure and almost prefer it (don’t tell Ray.) When I have too much time I tend to get scattered.
This week I am showing you how to recover kitchen chairs. I told you all last week that I had to scratch the island so I decided to give the kitchen table some fun new fabric. My sister and I hit up a local fabric store in Greenville and there were so many gorgeous fabrics but I was drawn to this blue cheetah print called Simba Navy. It’s a lovely thick high quality velvet. Read more here:

0 comments: