How to Wash Hats Without Jeopardizing The Shape

My husband is a hat-wearer and when I say “hat-wearer” that is an understatement. He wears hats everyday. Needless to say, we get some pretty grimy looking hats in our house. Some of his hats have become so dirty, that I didn’t even know what to do with them besides throw them in the washer with the darks to agitate the dirt out of it. I have ruined the shape of several hats before I came up with this solution.
You will need:
Hat
Large Tupperware Container
Detergent
Water
Blender Bottle Shaker Ball (optional)
How to Wash Hats Without Jeopardizing The Shape:Take a leak proof rubber top tupperware container,  Place your hat inside. Add 1 teaspoon detergent. I started using Charlie’s Soap laundry detergent and I am now SOLD on it. This tub does 1250 loads! I can use just 1 Tablespoon in a whole load of laundry and get the same results as I get using a scoop of any other brand. Read more here:

0 comments: