CORAL OVER PINK CHALKY PAINT CHILD’S TABLE AND CHAIR SET

I am a boy mom. A mother of two boys. No girls. I always, always, always thought that I would have a girl.  After having one boy I assumed that the second MUST be a girl.  I couldn’t possibly have two boys… we have way more girls than boys on my mother’s side so somehow that meant that I completely expected a girl. And then he was born. Boy 2. It was quite a shock.  And of course, now, I love it.  I wouldn’t trade my boys for anything.  
But I still held onto the hope that down the road a little girl might come along. One day when I was out garage saling I happened upon a 65 year old child’s table and chair set.  And even though I had two boys, I thought it would be perfect for a little girl’s room.  If we ever had one. And then I waited. Read more here:

0 comments: