HOW TO DECORATE A CHRISTMAS TREE

I have loved decorating Christmas trees for as long as I can remember. If I could have a fun little dream job, it would be decorating Christmas trees professionally! Decorating Christmas trees is something that I have struggled with in the past. It wasn’t something that just came naturally to me, even though I loved to do it. Over the years, I have picked up little tips and tricks here and there and I finally feel a little more confident.

 I hope some of my tips will help you to decorate your tree too! There were so many questions this year about my trees that I had to split it into 2 posts. This post will cover the basic steps (as well as sources for my decor) for decorating a beautiful tree! You can see the other post (HERE) for 10 tips for arranging beautiful ribbon on your Christmas tree. Read more here:

0 comments: