8 TUTORIALS TO TEACH YOU HOW TO APPLY MAKE-UP LIKE A PRO IN A FEW MINUTES

On the morning of my seventh-grade school photos, I sat down at the breakfast table with a face full of blue eye shadow, matching blue eyeliner and mascara, orange blush, and frosty pink lipstick.

And you know what?
My mother never said a word.
She just continued boiling me an egg and pouring me orange juice as if it was completely normal for a 13-year-old girl to go to school looking like this:


A few months later, my school pictures arrived, and I had the shock of my life when I saw how ridiculous I looked, and after slamming into the house and tearing a strip off of my mum for letting me leave the house looking like a clown, I threw all of my make-up into the garbage and put my fantasy of becoming a make-up artist on hold. Check out this amazing tutorial at amazing. Continue Reading at Merakilane.

0 comments: