DIY curls, how to wave your hair, beach waves, wavy bob, long bob, how to style short hair

Hi ladies, I have partnered with Nume to create three DIY bridal hairstyles that are SIMPLE & stylish for Spring !!! These styles can be done by pretty much anyone, I just cut my hair super short so if I can pull these looks off then they will be even easier with longer hair!



First, I wanted to create a simple look for that free spirited bride who is going for more of a beachy vibe, then I created a more bohemian look with a twisted wavy half-updo but added a touch of glitz to dress it up, and the third look is a messy knotted bun with a braided band, this is more of a loose updo for those of you that aren't into a structured tight updo or want a bit of bridal edge. Continue Reading at TesaRayanee

0 comments: